The Dance of the Clavicle!<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 3627

The Dance of the Clavicle!
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3627

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Really useful information! As a physio/pilates instructer I have already started using this work with my neck and shoulder rehab clients to great effect. I'm now thinking why did I never do this before! Thanks again
1 person likes this.
Thank you Vicky! Happy to hear we're on the same page with improving function! Great to hear you're finding this useful, that was the sole intent with the shoulders and neck being such a hot spot for imbalance and pain. Wishing you the very best!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful tutorial! Really well designed, and clearly taught. What a huge treat. Thank you so much!
Thank you for this tutorial, it was amazing! I feel released in my neck and supported from my shoulder blades from a wider place in just 20 minutes. I also noticed that my breathing opened up and "very positively" yawned a few times! A wonderful start of my day.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel and Sophia! Wonderful feedback and changes in your embodiment!! All the best!!
1 person likes this.
I’ve studied Franklin method a bit and love incorporating it into my teaching and personal practice. This was an excellent reminder-thanks!!
Tom this has been so helpful following an overuse/ rotator cuff injury from tennis. I have used yr pieces here and Pat Guyton’s visual (#2154) about the directional relationship between sternum and scapula to get my arms and shoulders to move more freely. That thoracic rotation in kneeling certainly is work!
A functional question, though. In the Arm, Clavicle, Scapula series, on my injured side I see And feel a very muscular pec jump out below my clavicle as I reach the arm forward...doesn’t happen quite so visibly on my other arm...I feel the tension there! What is happening?
Hi Genevieve, Thank you for your feedback and question. Glad to hear you appreciate the lesson! Without seeing you in person, I would say it's probably that your pec is a bit more developed on the injured side and is more prominent. That's the best I can offer without seeing you in person. Wishing you all the best.
Patricia P
Thanks Tom ! I really enjoy your tutorials.
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin