Strengthening Towel Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 458

Strengthening Towel Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 458

Watch this Class
Technical help please! Tried this the other day at my friend's home and the video shut off at 25 minutes....tonight it did it once again while on my computer in my house. What's up? Hopefully not user error ....again. lol
On a totally different note...Joni, it was SO GREAT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything!
1 person likes this.
I missed this one in June but tonight it was perfect class to end my week. Great cues, Meredith, like the towel anglel & whoa, not too bad backdrop =)).soo what all of me (hamstrings & hip flexors) needed!! thx. personally, i prefer the instructor and only a few 'pupils' in the taped classes.. provides a more precise & visual presentation with less distractions. thanks, Meredith!!
Loved the modifications! Great class!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I absolutely enjoyed this session. Love the variations and use of the towel (I too, used a thera-band) ~& great cueing. Beautiful full body work out! Thank you! :)
Thank you ladies. Love the way the towel and the band can be interchanged!!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful creative workout with the towel. Great queing! Very enjoyable. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
used a folded yoga strap. Thanks so much for a relaxed and fresh class. Lovely teaching Meredith.
1 person likes this.
Revisiting this class again after a long hiatus. Going to be borrowing many of the movements to use at a workshop I'm offering this weekend with birth workers who often sleep on chairs and even the floor during labor and really need to stretch their necks, shoulder, and arms. A towel is one prop we always have on hand!! Thanks so much Meredith. Really great class that my neck loves.
Joni, so glad that you can use this work to your advantage. Sending love...hope to see you soon!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin