Lengthening Reformer<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3619

Lengthening Reformer
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3619

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a luxurious class! Like a massage!!! Thank you very much!
1 person likes this.
Thank you. I loved everything about this class!
Sandra, Colette, Barbara and Diane thank you so much for such lovely messages. I'm so sorry for my delay in responding to you- not sure what happened there. I am so glad that there was something in the class for you all. It's all for you after all! Have a fabulous day xox
2 people like this.
Lovely class and sneakily challenging too! I loved the reminders to be "long", such a different feel especially after sitting all day. Thank you Joanne, I hope you'll be back some day :)
1 person likes this.
I loved this- so nice to revisit some exercises like semi circle that I had forgotten about :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out Julia R and Amy. I'm so glad to have provided some movement to you- especially at this time xoxo
Thank you, just what I needed in all of this craziness
1 person likes this.
Great first class on my new reformer at home 💕
1 person likes this.
This is my absolute favorite class on PA. Thank you so much Joanne Bezzina for the brilliant cuing. A great class to bring me back to the reformer if I've been away for a few days.
Also speaking as a bigger woman, this cuing is really ideal for making the work accessible for larger bodies, with excellent reminders that help to make space for the full expression of the movement. I've borrowed some of your phrasing with my clients and both they and I really respond well to it. Thank you for that!
Sam Greenacre, Belinda, and Shannon- thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my class. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the class and that I was able to offer you something positive at such a strange time of upheaval. Take care of yourselves and have a beautiful day. xx 
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin