Day 5: Party at the Barre<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3599

Day 5: Party at the Barre
Tracey Mallett
Class 3599

Watch this Class
I loooved this class! How much fun I had again with you Tracey! I also greatly appreciate h when you made the comments you are working out and sweating with us! I look forward to tomorrow! 
Kate W
Awesome workout, Tracey!! Your energy and the Latin music really keep me going! Thanks!!
Right calf almost gave out in the 1st segment, but I made it through. Lots of great moves. I had fun and I feel much better. It's funny that others love the music, because I am trying so hard to pay attention to Tracey's cues that I hardly hear it.  Thanks Tracey:) 
Thats brightened my day up- thank you Tracey
I love you Tracey! You are my work-out angel!   =)
Carol C
Can anyone tell me if this is considered a full body workout?   I love the standing exercises in this one.   Not a fan and not very good at the mat abdominals at this point in my barre journey?  
Carol C ~ While this class does have an emphasis on the lower body, you will get a full-body workout with the movements that Tracey includes. I hope you enjoy it!
i am doing this challenge again for the 3rd time !! it is getting me through this lockdown, so much fun and i feel so good after each class. Thank you Tracy you are an inspiration xx
Sorcha Abel
I've recently joined PilatesAnytime so I'm a little late to this partay. But I have to say I absolutely love this challenge. Tracey is amazing,  her class and her attitude :)
Lovely class, thanks Tracey 👏
31-40 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin