Pilates Mat and Gait<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3629

Pilates Mat and Gait
Tom McCook
Class 3629

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really liked your class, very interesting. Wishing to practice it with the students.
Thank you very much, Tom McCook
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this great class! I feel more fluid and lengthened in my body and will implement them into my classes. I especially loved the detailed movements.
Wonderful!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class, my body need it so much. Thank you Tom!
Thank you all for your great feedback!! I'm happy to hear you're feeling the benefits of weaving in embodied anatomy with imagery and new gait related exercises to enhance the mat experience. Wishing you all the very best!!
1 person likes this.
I had some time to do this. I always learn something [about this curious thing called movement] when you teach Tom McCook !
Lauren B
1 person likes this.
Delightful. I appreciate the quality of mindfulness and discovery in your guidance of these movements!
Thea L
1 person likes this.
The clear, focused instruction of a great sequence is excellent!
Libby K
1 person likes this.
I've done this class two days in a row because it felt so good the first time that I wanted to do it again. Thank you Tom. This is such a gift for my hips and shoulders - and so good to do part way through a day at the computer. I love how it starts off quite gently and specifically and then progresses. By the end I feel like I've done a good movement workout but with so little effort. Magic!
I look forward to exploring more of your classes.
Thank you all for your comments and feedback! Happy to hear you're appreciating the progression and feeling the benefits!! Enjoy!
21-30 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin