Bridging the Gap<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3644

Bridging the Gap
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3644

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love it :)
1 person likes this.
So wonderful! New discoveries and adventures await! Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Great movement sequence, love the "brushing" at the end.
Brilliant! Exactly what I needed on this frigid day! This class definitely leaves you feeling connected and inspired to move, but above all just makes your body feel good! Thank you!
Karen K
1 person likes this.
I did this in conjunction with rehab that I need to do to deal with degenerative issues. Was wonderful to get everthing moving more freely and pin point those stuck bits, and was a wonderful change from the usual sequence I follow. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this lovely gift :))))
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jenna Zaffino ! This class was exactly what I needed, I am a pilates instructor getting back to my own practice after pregnancy, returning to work and all of those challenges that make it hard to connect with yourself. I will revisit this class as I move forward, many thanks :)
1 person likes this.
What a great Sunday morning routine:)
1 person likes this.
I thought it felt great after a long day shoveling snow! My back was feeling tired and neded a little something:)) A little love! Thank you Jenna 😍
Alice A. E
1 person likes this.
Wow! Was that amazing! The first thing I LOVED was you showing me how to step my foot up to my hand in one move. I've not been able to do that and didn't know how to work up to it. I liked that you said to believe I could! I did have trouble getting the second foot up there, but I think that was because by chance it was my less cooperative side. Later I tried it in reverse and it sort of worked. The second thing I loved was the imagery at the end, brushing things away. Or in my neck of the woods, brushing the snow off, which was actually a happy image for me to add. I smiled all through that "exercise". Thank you SO MUCH! It was just what I needed today to help me let go of my problems and doubts.
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin