Ab and Shoulder Reformer<br>Trent McEntire<br>Class 3624

Ab and Shoulder Reformer
Trent McEntire
Class 3624

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Very nice class!! I looove my arcus - but didn´t use it much on the reformer! That will change! Such a wonderful invention!! Thank you, Trent!
1 person likes this.
Loved this because the rib cage gets so tight! Thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Trent, that felt wonderful even without the Arcus! It was a challenge to keep my sit bones down when the hips were rotated but I changed the angle a bit and it worked out well (always must work with the body in front of you, even if it's yours - ha!) The connection of the breath with the abs and shoulders really made me feel them both even more. :~)
1 person likes this.
Being small I used the roll down bar instead and could make it work. I realize that most people would not get the same effect you’re looking for in the shoulders as I did. Advantage of my size. Looking into purchase of an Arcus. Loved the sequence breath - abs - arms!!! Awesome. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Felt so good to take the arcus to the reformer. Nice doable length. Look forward to more with the Arcus.
1 person likes this.
My upper back feels soooo good now:)
1 person likes this.
So good to have these on PA. I did your Arcus 1 and 2 but haven't used as much on the reformer. This helps me feel more comfortable with it!
1 person likes this.
enjoyed this focused class. no arcus for me, but still great with the straps.
1 person likes this.
This is really interesting - I’ve always struggled with the spine stretch forward so it was good for me - also really awesome protraction and retraction of shoulder blades really got things Un stuck in the shoulder
Brett G
1 person likes this.
great ab work on an off day after cardio reformer
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin