Glute-Focused Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3673

Glute-Focused Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3673

Watch this Class
Awesome Kim , yes... way to use the elements in your house to accommodate the workout!!  Thanks for having this class be your first in your new sanctuary, I'm honored!!
1 person likes this.
Wow!!! Great work. Can you explain the leg lift from quadriped with arms opposite side...why? 
Thank youSharon !  The quadraped ex with arms opposite side..... to elongate that side quite a bit more prior to lifting the leg.  Try it out.... feel it out vs leg just in line with hip.  Both are fantastic!
1 person likes this.
Thanks
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy Havens . Im going to wear my Jeans  :D
1 person likes this.
Maryam YAY!!!  Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Amy you are the best!  You invent variations the help me keep my classes from becoming rote.  I'm your fan girl!
Taghrid K
We can never the glutes enough, Thank you Amy for a fabulous class, loved your cues, Pilates intelligence, I'm going to use that for sure. Love the variation of the on all fours lifting the leg with the arms in that position. That felt so great. 
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much jeannene !!  And Taghrid  -- thank you as well and quite happy that you've found some gems in this class/workout!!
1 person likes this.
Great gluteal work in a short time; beside stretching is amazing...every movement becomes easier with your instructions Amy...thank you
41-50 of 73

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin