Tower Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3646

Tower Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3646

Watch this Class
love your workshops!! thank you!
Adi  thank YOU!
1 person likes this.
My body felt stretched and calm after this class. Thank you. Will there be more tower classes taught by you coming up?
Gina I hope to make more tower classes soon.  In the meantime, there should be a few on site already for you to enjoy!!
1 person likes this.
Hi there...I love this workout, but I have to say that the "scapular glide" has me somewhat mystified. When you say "rotate the arm first, then the scapula moves down and wide," are you meaning protraction and depression or just protraction? It would have been super helpful to have a visual of that exercise looking down on your body. I've had some problems with my shoulders in the past and I'm thinking that this exercise might be a big help to healing residual limitations in mobility from an extreme case of frozen shoulder several years ago. Whatever advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. Yours truly, Debra

Debra I am so happy that this workout resonates with you.  When speaking of the shoulder stretch it begins with an internal rotation of the humerous followed with protraction of the scapula as the rotation of the arm continues.  Try to avoid scapular elevation but there is not a strong focus on depression of the scapula as that tends to minimize the available movement.  Also, the further you take your body away from the hand the easier it is (perhaps try lying on the side of the cadillac with your hand on the far corner of the bar). One last thing to watch out for is hyperextension of the elbow which can block access to effective movement in the shoulder joint.  Let me know if that helps.  If not, we can touch base again and I will try to provide you with visual cuing.
1 person likes this.
always amazing!
Nisan  thank you so much my beautiful friend!  It seems surreal that just a few days ago I was with you in person and now I am writing from so far away.  Sending you love
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers  lots of love from Stuttgart!hope to see you real soon
1 person likes this.
I keep coming back to merediths classes they are well organized and relaxing not too much talking!!! Love 
31-40 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin