Creative Mat Variations<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 3680

Creative Mat Variations
Brett Howard
Class 3680

Watch this Class
Kendra W
Amazing flow! Loved it. Thank you Brett.
Amazing energy and such clear, precise cueing. Brilliant class. Thanks for the inspiration!
Such a great session! Great clamming but inspiring energy you share with your students. Your're an amazing resource. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Min
Just finished this class. Love, love, love! I was challenged and loved it!
Bravo, Brett! You've always been my favorite instructor!!
I love the pace of this class and I really love the Operation like sound effects with the second variation on One Leg Circle! Thank you always Brett!
I just finished this class in my hotel room and I am so pleased that I completed it!  The class is set to a nice pace and covers all the body.  It is challenging and relaxing at the same time.  My body feels refreshed and stretched as I start my day.
The pace of this class was excellent. Time just flew by. Very nice, creative variations and transitions.... probably going to check out a lot more of your classes now! The last one I remember was many years ago and it was level 3 intense! Thanks for the great instructions.
Great class Brett with clear instruction and good sense of humour. I can't wait to share your variations with my classes.  Thank you.  
Dear Brett. Thank you for inspiring me with some new variations of know exercices. It all felt very fluid and gentle although my abs will for sure be killing me the day after tomorrow...
31-40 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin