Private Reformer Session<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3705

Private Reformer Session
Carrie Pages
Class 3705

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the great private training session!... was fun to see it in that format ... also great use of stick!!!
1 person likes this.
Nice to see a teacher working with a ‘real’client doing the type of work we do everyday. Especially such positive teaching - making it fun while working hard!
Thanks so much for all of your kind comments everyone!!!
Love love love!!! Actual instructor tips!! Love your encouaging energy too!!
Love!! More of this type of teaching videos please!
hey girl hey! loved this! xx
Jacqueline P
Carrie- you are teaching at 150%! What do you recommend if you have 5 clients in a row... there is no possible way for me to keep that level of energy up! Any suggestions?
Denise Lynne L
I love how you teach!!!! The cues are specific & does not confuse the client. I too teach a lot of privates & get so excited when they feel /find the connection on their own.  I especially loved the cueing for short box twist where you said "move from the pelvis...tailbone under instead of the arms."  And the added dowel for footwork. You taught me that from your online classes & I use it often.  This is my Favorite class!!!!! 
I tried your video today for the first time, I really loved your cueing. I appreciate you getting back to the core ( no pun intended) of pilates. I will be sharing some of these cues with my clients.  Thank you.
Yaaaasssssssss!!! Loved this one, Carrie! And I totally agree with Mychele that the cueing makes all the difference! Your outstanding cues and positive energy, and love of Pilates, truly shine through! Connections were felt big-time b/c of your cues, and I feel like we woke up some stagnant energy here. This class is such a joy, and I feel so invigorated and refreshed now - and yes, I worked my A off too!! Thank you so much, lovelies, for this fun and intuitive, thoughtful session. Hope you both are well, and that wherever you are right now, you are still "doing Pilates"! I know you are!! Much gratitude!!
31-40 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin