Creative Mat Combinations<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3704

Creative Mat Combinations
Carrie Pages
Class 3704

Watch this Class
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all of your feedback. I'm so grateful for each of you!

I'm definitely "wordy" in this mat class but if you're looking for a great flow class checkout my mat classes from my previous two visits to Pilates Anytime. #3265 and #2895 are super fun and have a great flowing pace!
Carrie, thank you so much. I really enjoyed this class. It was fun and creative and gave me so much inspiration for breaking exercises down and then putting movements together. I have taught elements of this in my classes this week and have had several customers comment on how great they found it. I will be watching more of your PA classes.
2 people like this.
Fun class, Carrie! I thought the transitions and combinations were very creative. As far as being “wordy”.... I would have not felt what I knew I was supposed to be feeling without the words and imagery. I didn’t mind at all and did not feel as though I got less of a workout. I actually felt more in tune to the muscle engagement and worked harder. More Carrie on Pilates Anytime!
Carrie, you have such lovely energy. Just the positive pick me up I needed for this afternoon! Not to mention the class was so fun and playful :) Thank you!!
Hi Carrie some super ideas to freshen up my teaching! Loved the variations, creativity and energy. Thanks
Lorie H
Agreed that there’s too much talking. I understand the 2/3 level but at that level I need more fluidity, esp for 35 min and little time before next client. I did feel more whole body because it’s taught at deliberate pace until the last stretching series.
Michael Mary S
Great variations and instructions. Love the print out of the class!
It was a great class, full of energy and made me smile. You can see that you are passionate about what you do. I get excited when I teach and have new treats for them. Thank you.
Amazing class! Love the knee to ab connection, thank you! 🙌
Ha Bowtell
Great class and very creative 👍❤️
31-40 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin