Carrie Pages
Class 3704

Watch this Class
Ha Bowtell
Great class and very creative 👍❤️
Julie Lloyd
Great routine and incredible teacher, thank you xo
Trini Baez
Muchas gracias por compartir esta clase, me gustó mucho las variaciones. Es divertido de vez en cuando hacer cambios para no caer en la rutina. Por fin algunos videos subtitulados, aunque cuesta trabajo entender porque aparecen subtitulos en ingles, y en español a la vez, y no da tiempo de leer, pero parando el video por lo menos me aclara un poco. Gracias de nuevo. Saludos desde España-
1 person likes this.
wow i feel like people are overly critical on this class. it was awesome!! Creative and different!
Love your energy !!! So Uplifting !!  Thank you for that ! Great class !!
Thanks, I really enjoyed taking this class on my day off. It warms you up from the inside out, and is a good length for when you don‘t have a whole hour available. 
Very Wonderful and Doable class with amazing results in the entire body.  Thank you so much, Carrie!
1 person likes this.
Carrie Pages ...man you have an excellent & infectious energy, love it. Late finding this class (filtered 2/3 level classes) and adding it to favourites & you on my fave teachers radar! :)
Judith H
sweating happily. thank you Carrie its was great
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Really love this class, Carrie--as a student, not a teacher, I'm always grateful to hear a teacher's thoughts on what I'm supposed to focus on in each exercise. The pace allowed me to dig deep into each position, super juicy work. Thank you!
41-50 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin