Creative Mat Combinations<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3704

Creative Mat Combinations
Carrie Pages
Class 3704

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the body connection activities!
1 person likes this.
A joyous and energizing class. The cues and what they brought to each exercise were excellent. Thank you Carrie. As a teacher I will know how to pace and adapt the class for the abilities of my clients. 
1 person likes this.
By no means too wordy. In fact Carrie’s instruction took my mind off of the intensity of each exercise while really going deep. Love your positive energy, thank you!
Sarah B
1 person likes this.
I love it - your instructions were so clear, and your voice was a meditation, encouraging me not to give up. Thanks!
Thanks so much for your comments everyone!

Love your enthusiasm!
Suzanne H
I really liked the teacher and some of the moves, but it was too slow  for category moderate pace.  If you are advanced and looking for a short challenging workout, this is not the class. It does seem appropriate as a teaching type class.
Sandra A
It has been almost a year since I did a mat class this long.  This was a super class.  The cues were very helpful and the playful transitions really kept me motivated and interested.  I am very please with myself that I could keep up though not as gracefully as Carrie and her companion on the mat.  Thank you so much.  I will return to this class.
Jason R
Overall not at all difficult. Some new and difficult poses but not intense. If you rate a 2/3 class based on safety, please make that obvious, else ppl will choose thinking 2/3 classes are somewhat hard. This was not.
Jason R ~ Thank you for your forum post. Assigning the levels can be tricky as it is very subjective, but we do base it on safety rather than intensity. Some of the other filters help determine the level of intensity and we are happy to make recommendations if you would like! Please let us know how we can help you.
61-70 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin