Foam Roller Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3696

Foam Roller Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3696

Watch this Class
Lily B
1 person likes this.
such a great class and exactly what my sore hips and back needed today! Sneaky ab work as well of course
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith-exactly what my body and mind needed! You were so right the feedback from the weights added ease and a sense of balance to the movements : )
Deana I agree so much!!
2 people like this.
I enjoyed this class so very much. Great flow.  Wonderfully helpful cues.  I enjoyed using the foam roller for the extension work. It really helps facilitate the extension in the upper part of the body. Super fun to feel things in a new way.  For me, pilates exercises can be new every time I do them if I'm mindful of each breath and accompanying movement...and your teaching really encourages that process in my body and in my own pilates practice. I appreciate your beautiful teaching! Thank you!  
Clemencia Puerta
Meredith, this is a wonderful combination for using Foam Roller and Weights, always having present the BASI´s guidelines. I particularly enjoy the Abdominal Block, is my prefered and you perform it with an impecable tecnique, which truly invites the participants to feel and enjoy the practice.
Thanks for your Classes!
Thanks for your beautiful feedback ladies Clemencia Puerta  and Denise. It made my day a little brighter today.

1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class, thanks! x
1 person likes this.
While I generally prefer a harder class, I also appreciate when a super instructor, like Meredith, takes the time to put together a class that uses some equipment and different techniques to vary things up a bit. It was creative fun:) 
Gary thank you so much! While I also prefer challenge, it is nice to slow down every once and a while.  Thank you for always leaving a positive note.  It is noticed and appreciated.
51-60 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin