Reformer for Creating Space
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 3697

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Super lovely class thank you 🙏
Thank YOU Jo!
1 person likes this.
loved it, thanks you guys! Keep it up - it feels like beeing one of you, - one of the girl group, and it is allowed to ask any question, just because there is that special trust and love! Wonderful!
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi and Meredith for a Yummy and Lovely class. Always love your classes together. Loved the variations in SBox, the class notes so hopefully you'll have them with all the classes. That thoracic extension at the end felt wonderful and a great ending. Thanks again
Thanks for joining us ladies! We are so grateful that you love to share our girl time.
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith! Would you be able to post an advanced level mat class soon? You are so great and I am missing your mat classes!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi and Meredith! Love the new exercise/notes feature- loved the climb a tree with number 4 stretch after- been working on this with my client for a few weeks, so another great way to incorporate it into a session💜
1 person likes this.
Great pair! great class!!!! thank you both a lot!!!
Thanks everyone! So glad that the class notes are such a hit!!
Claire as a matter of fact, I have recently filmed one.  It is in the queue to be released so keep watch for it and let me know if you like!!  In the meantime, there are many advanced classes from years past that you can enjoy if you wish.
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin