Reformer for Creating Space<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 3697

Reformer for Creating Space
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 3697

Watch this Class
Blair and Kristi Cooper  six months is unacceptable!
Blair C
2 people like this.
Me again. Girl time is the shortest 49 minutes in all of Pilates. Thank you so much. 
Mia D
1 person likes this.
Love the mermaid twist and push pull extension ..... small details make a big difference ! Thank you 🙏 
Thanks for the feedback gals, and for playing with us!!
1 person likes this.
Love taking classes with you two.  So upbeat and positive and a great/safe workout! 
Angela S
1 person likes this.
Loved this class thank you so much! With the roll back to the shoulder blades I always struggle to get back up again.  My feel always lift!  Is this because I am not connecting upper and lower abdominals ( I feel heaps of abs) or it is strength maybe? thank you!
Angela it most likely has more to do with tight low back and/or hip flexors then actual strength.  Try anchoring your feet with light weights or hooking them under your sofa (if you're working out at home).  Also, it might help to hold on to your legs and use your arms to help you at that moment then let go hen you can.  A small towel rolled in the small of the back can help too. Please let me know if any of that is at all helpful and thanks for taking class with us!!
2 people like this.
Fun girl time workout! Love the short box series almost as much as Kristi! The back extension pieces were nice also. Thanks ladies. 
2 people like this.
This class was the best way to celebrate my birthday, International Women's Day, and first day back to school in 2021 in London!  Thank you, Meredith and Kristi!  Can't wait for you to add some new classes to PA!
JennyDPT trust me...we can't wait either!! Happy ALL the things day.
41-50 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin