One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Jennifer M
Awesome class!  Thank you  
Medea
I absolutely loved this! Teaching on mainly one spring was my favorite back in the before covid times all kinds of new ideas, great class. Thank you so much! Always need to get out of my rote combinations!
I really loved the slow progression to rowing. The description of the A position for the arms finally made this series make sense to me. Very grateful. This class felt wonderful. 
Beautiful class, @Delia I loved the mix of traditional repertoire with exciting tweaks and variations and all one one spring for smooth but challenging session. Thank you
JACKELINE CEPEDA
Thanks for this great class
Love! Great mix and flow. I normally kind of hate back extension (I know - swimming is my least favorite hands down, which means I should do more of it) but you snuck just the right amount of it  in - I didn’t feel the need to give up or half ass it, but I feel more open and definitely felt engagement where I normally struggle to.
Jen U
Thank you Delia!  It was a nice class!  I hope to see more reformer classes from you on Pilates Anytime! ;)
Fabulous! I love the layering of the exercises Delia. Thank you!
Fabulous! I love the layering of the exercises Delia. Thank you!
Anna B
What an inspiring class, Delia. Your cues are clear and concise; your transitions absolutely delightful! Love the plank/lunge combination. Thank you so much for a great session!
121-130 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin