One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Carli Taylor
This class left me feeling mobile and strong in all the right places. Thank you for this one! I've never done an entire class on one spring before but I love how much time you save transitioning and not thinking about it.
Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Melissa, thank you for your warm welcome to PA! Very happy you enjoyed the breakdown.It's one of my favorites! xx

Amanda, you're welcome! Thank you for taking the class!

Jen nifer, I do hope it was still pleasant! LOL Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I really appreciate it. 

Debbie,  you're very welcome and thank you!

Julia ,  I'm glad you enjoyed the extension work! I feel like maybe we all don't get enough but people become so frustrated when they can't do. Thank you so much for your feedback!
1 person likes this.

C arli, Isn't one spring fun?! I love teaching that way in a group setting. It does make the transitions easier. I've done classes using the box for an extended amount of time to avoid disrupting flow. It's amazing what you can do with the long box :)  thank you for taking the class!
Amazing...just loved every bit of it and you're sweet face xoxo 
Love,
Nola  
Kim awww!! Made my day to see your comment on here! Thank you so much! Miss your face! xxxx
Nice flow and great imagery! I like "lead with your eyes" for oblique twists and the "about to shoot out of a cannon" prep before arms pulling straps! Enjoyed not having to change the springs or move the footbar, haha. I also love layering exercises to give people options, it's so important and also appreciated.
What a fabulous class! I loved the preps for all the series and because of your perfect instruction I managed must of the side plank series - first time ever! Thank you so much. Looking forward to doing more of your workouts.
perfect early AM workout.  Thank you!
Courtney thank you so much! Lead with eyes has worked so well for my clients and myself. I appreciate you detailed feedback on the class! 

Carrie you are too kind! Thank you so much. And WOW, I am thrilled that my cues helped you with the side plank series! It is so hard to do especially for those with shoulder injuries. 

< /div>
Denise s happy you liked the class! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much Delia- wonderful workout and can’t wait to try on clients this week
61-70 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin