Fluid Spine Corrector<br>Michael King<br>Class 465

Fluid Spine Corrector
Michael King
Class 465

Watch this Class
Thank you for the comments and glad you enjoyed the session. I am back later in the year to film more sessions
One of my favorite classes to repeat over and over again.
This is my favorite class!!! Thank you for giving us permission to move in our bodies. This class for me is like coming home!
This is a lovely class and one I keep coming back to. I just did it after a long bike ride and my back feels so good now. Thank you Michael.
I love the feeling of 'dancing' on the spine corrector xo
This felt absolutely great on the thorax. All the movements are so functional! Loved it!
I can't believe I had not done this class from 2011 just until today, when I needed it the most after 36 hours of fighting a migraine this class seems to be EXACTLY what I needed! I am so grateful to Michael and PA!
My favourite class! So uplifting, positive and just a beautiful movement experience which releases tension from both my mind and body! Thank you so much .
WOW!!! Thank you Michael for this great class! I'm a cyclist who rode 58 hilly miles yesterday and woke up with a stiff back this morning. My back (and abs ) feel great now.

Stephen Grenier (Annie's hubby who is still fighting the Pilates urge)
excellent class!!
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin