Creative Mat Work<br>Serafino Ambrosio<br>Class 3759

Creative Mat Work
Serafino Ambrosio
Class 3759

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Im soo pleased that people are enjoying the classes i have on PA !! keep enjoying and keep feeling the benefits of Movement ! If you need any 'help' please email me on info@ilmetodo.it Ok ciao Serafino
Thank you so much Serafino! Your class is one of my favourite classes :) very creative. Thank you again for sharing this awesome sequence with us (^_^)
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed the creativity and fun of this class, thanks! :) Love your leggings! 
1 person likes this.
Great Everyone Keep enjoying it ! the leggings are from AussieBum , if you need assistance please email me on info@ilmetodo.it
Love the intention and energy. The lack of specific cueing made it very hard to follow. I didn’t really get the benefit of a lot of the postures because I had trouble following the movements and really getting something out of the class. For classes like this that have unique/complicated movements, more time walking through positions would be helpful.
1 person likes this.
Loved this fun class. It made the "routine" go by quickly and I enjoyed myself! Love the inspiring bright personality of Serifino!!! What I wouldn't give to stop by the pilates studio in Italy!!! :)
1 person likes this.
love those leggins!!! great class!!!
1 person likes this.
Awesome Serafino. It's a great pleasure to see u again!!!thanks
1 person likes this.
Grazie, Serafino, che piacere questa lezione! Anche se avrei bisogno di un tapetto un po più grande per le tue idee ;o)) Un cordiale saluto dalla Svizzera
1 person likes this.
I loved this class! I was smiling the whole time!!!!! 
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin