Advanced Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3767

Advanced Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3767

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
You make me feel relaxed and calm even when I’m working really hard. You are the graceful swan! Plus your swan dive left me amazed with your range of spinal extension. Loved the boomerang especially as from Melbourne Australia!
1 person likes this.
That surebuilt some heat and breath! Thank you for a great class!
1 person likes this.
Amazing class!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Oooooh ! The last time I did 60 mins of level 2/3 mat? Dont know but it was heavenly! Yes I'm counting my blessing at 64 years old that my body is fit, trim, and looks amazing! Thank you Meredith! 
1 person likes this.
I think your swan dive was perfection. Amazing!
1 person likes this.
And i'm grateful to you for pushing me to my limits :)) Beautiful class, lovely flow, exceptional swan. Thanks a lot Meredith :)))
You are all so AWESOME!  Thank you for your kind words and generous feedback!
Meredith your Mat workout was refreshing and challenging. I really liked the pacing and simple directions! Repositioning the body with your cues was very helpful! I Didn’t realize how much my body needed these exercises today!
1 person likes this.
Booaaah, Meredith, that was hard work for me. Not perfect at all, but if you aren't, why should I be ;o)))) Very graceful swan, awesome!
1 person likes this.
Great class Meredith!! Love the control and flow you have throughout the class.  Your sway dive was spectacular!!!!
11-20 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin