Advanced Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3767

Advanced Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3767

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hard class and I feel great now. Always love the addition of jackknife and balance control - thank you!!
Marissa so fun!! I have not done those in a WHILE!!  Need to remedy that.
Yaroslava S
1 person likes this.
I got an injury making your exercise - displacement of the vertebrae of the spine . Almost a month visiting doctors and suffering from pain . I am doing pilates and yoga for the 5 years regularly and never have any issue with my health . When I was showing you exercise to  other instructors in my club and doctors everyone confirm they are extremely in  high risk of such injury . I believe you should inform people about such risk of following your program  
Yaroslava S ~ We're sorry to hear about your injury. Which exercise caused it? We have all of the exercises listed in the Class Notes, but we can add a disclaimer to the description if needed.
Yaroslava S I am very sorry to hear that.  Could you tell me more about what caused your injury? In that way, we can create the warning that you have suggested.
Yaroslava S
1 person likes this.
My Injury were caused by shoulder send sequences 
Yaroslava S I'm very sorry to hear that. Gia Calhoun perhaps we can create a warning regarding this?
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class!!
Gamze D
1 person likes this.
Another amazing class of yours Meredith. Love your style! :)
Gamze D thank you so much
81-90 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin