Stretchy Feel-Good Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3768

Stretchy Feel-Good Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3768

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Meredith. I've had a few days holiday for teaching Pilates. This was the perfect way to ease my body back into action and it really boosted my enthusiasm. Will definitely be sharing some of these movements!
1 person likes this.
Dear Meri, thanks so much for this one. We are in the middle of yet another international move, this time to the US, and we have been carrying boxes up and down the stairs, cleaning, and packing for a week like crazy.  Now, boxes are sent, suitcases packed, and finally, I have the time and energy to start with some gentle exercised again. This was perfect for me right now and I will stretch and strengthen a bit more before our flight Thursday. XOXO

Great to hear ladies!  Such a positive response to this class I will make another as soon as possible!
1 person likes this.
Although so useful, i couldn't enjoy it as much as  i wished ,since the video kept freezing in several moments.In any case thank you!!Your energy and aura is so suitable for stretching practice.
1 person likes this.
Short and to the point! Excellent stretch feeling through the body!
Vasiliki that is so sweet!  Sorry about the video!
1 person likes this.
just what I needed after standing all day yesterday :)
Mary ellen  great to hear!
Shelly L
1 person likes this.
I love this class. I alternate daily between a traditional Pilates class and stretching. This class is the perfect length for alternating but it would be great to get a couple of others to give some variety in stretching. Thanks again I love your classes.
1 person likes this.
Super. I am so stiff from spinning & TRX this was what I needed. Thank you again for doing what you do! 
31-40 of 97

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin