Class 4: Connection<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 3784

Class 4: Connection
Georgia Burns
Class 3784

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great Class and really suitable for any beginner not just post natal clients.  Love the imagery to help find a 6 dimensional activation of the powerhouse.
These classes are all based on functional and progressive movement that hospitals use after any major surgery. They work the same way a baby learns to roll over before they crawl. Breathing is the key component. 
We all need fundamentals in our practice!
I'm glad the imagery worked well for you.
This is a great series so far. I would love to know your thoughts on when each class is appropriate for clients post birth? 
Emily Tubbert 
This is a great question. 

The first 2 classes in the series are for the very early days. This could mean the day after baby is born or it could be when ever mom is ready to start core rehabilitation. For some that might mean 10 + years post pregnancy. It’s never too late to reconnect with the Pelvic Floor. 
< br>
Emily Tubbert 

Classes 3 & 4 are designed for after a Postpartum checkup usually around 6 weeks without any complications. I personally couldn’t start these classes until 6 months due to some major limitations. 

Using the simplified diastasis evaluation here will give a bench mark for progress

T he final 2 classes are to help a woman transition back into more traditional Pilates exercises. This often happens around the 1 year mark but is very different for everyone.  Challenging the core safety is essential to abdominal recovery.

Check out the intro video for more information.
Perfect. Thank you. I'm using this series as part of my certification process (special populations). I never had a c-section, but I wish i had known about this when I was trying to get back into pilates after my daughter was born. She's 6 now :). Ill definirtelty be watching the last two classes in the next day or so, thanks so much for your response!
Emily Tubbert let me know if you have any other questions. 
Diana J
Great class , thank you Georgia. I like you style- calm and smooth.  You also choosed good exercises to train right positions of body for advanced exerises and  nice way to find your powerhouse.
Diana yay! I’m so glad you enjoyed the class ❤️
Jess H
I absolutely loved this class. The imagery is spot on and the movements are so smooth. Also, thank you for giving the cues each and every time. Will definitely be coming back to this even as a reminder of breathing and coordinating 💜💜
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin