Unwinding and Releasing<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3861

Unwinding and Releasing
Gia Calhoun
Class 3861

Watch this Class
Bandana S
1 person likes this.
This was a great way to release tension in the upper body after a week of being at a computer non-stop. Thank you!
Bandana I know how you feel! Moving is a great way to release tension!
Helen E
1 person likes this.
What a lovely class, did this after my daily walk in lockdown London on a beautiful sunny Sunday where I could hear the birdsong so clearly. It was the perfect wrap up to my day.
Lesia K
1 person likes this.
Gia Calhoun, your classes are my favorite. Love the cues, the focus on the breath, and your sequences. And more than anything, I'm thankful there's a Pilates instructor out there who knows what it's like to have tight hips! You're the first teacher who doesn't try to make me place my leg parallel in pigeon pose. I feel like I've been tortured for years! Until you, of course. ;) 
I'm so glad that I was able to help you, Lesia! I've never been able to have my leg parallel in pigeon either and it can feel like torture if it's forced! Tight hips have always been something I've had to work on so I know exactly how you feel!
1 person likes this.
Have never used this piece of equipment only the foam roller, must purchase. This was a lovely session Gia , you have a gentle manner of instructing and very concise...loved it. Tight hip is my bug bearer so thanks for sharing
1 person likes this.
Great session 👍🇩🇰
Norita
1 person likes this.
Thank you Gia! Your calm and beautiful voice makes this class and series a great one.
1 person likes this.
very nice thank you gia
Amy S
1 person likes this.
Very relaxing!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin