Upper Body Power<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3855

Upper Body Power
Gia Calhoun
Class 3855

Watch this Class
Really enjoying this course - thank you
Nicole L
1 person likes this.
I love your classes.  They are challenging but when they end, I can't believe it's already over!  Thank you so much for motivating me towards a healthier lifestyle :)
Helen G
1 person likes this.
I love your gentle manner Gia, I forget that I'm working really hard! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Phew! An intensive work out on the arms! I did enjoy it though and will keep it as one to repeat. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Thank you all, I'm so glad that you are enjoying this class! I hope you're all staying healthy and safe! HelenNicoleSarah Churchill - The Glow Collective 
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
Very energising class Gia. I loved the addition of hand weights. Thank you. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Gia! So peaceful practicing with you🙏🏼
Megan Y
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the great class! Loved doing the reformer exercises with weights on the mat
1 person likes this.
Great Class.  Of all the instructors I have taken on-line, Gia's well modulated voice and clear, concise directions are absolutely the best.  I can't tell how helpful it is not to have to watch a screen every second to understand what move to do at any moment.  So, from the home-gym corner of my rec-room, I just want to say, Thanks Gia:) 
1 person likes this.
Class was so great, I had to do it again today. One suggestion in side planks: instead of reaching the raised arm underneath in a lateral movement every time, try reaching the arm under and toward the feet. I have found that when i reach towards my feet, it tends to pop the vertebrae in my lower back. That feels wonderful.  It's not my idea. I learned it in another P.A. Class. Thanks again Gia! 
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin