Playful Mat Variations<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 3891

Playful Mat Variations
Blossom L.
Class 3891

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class. Creative as ever Blossom!
1 person likes this.
Love this, so creative! Thank you :)

I loved your class, really creative and full of great queues. Also liked your sense of humour and sense of fun moving, but beautifully laced with a great rhythm, voice and breath throughout and with so much wonderful detail at the same time. Thank you so much!!!
Maryam
1 person likes this.
i love your cuing. thank you Blossom for this fun class.
1 person likes this.
Loved the cues and the layering - the more challenging exercises were beautifully prepped by the ones preceding them. 
Fantastic...can't wait to share....loved the crescent sequence, the variation on leg circles, the push pull throughout!   Thank you!
No-one does it like Leilani. xx You are special and make Pilates a truly good feel experience. Sending love and appreciation to you and Pilates Anytime.
Love the mat variations while still staying classical! Also really love & appreciate Blossom's fun style of teaching and her awesome sense of humor:)
Omg omg how much I love this class ,fabulous variations, more please 🙌🏻
Blossom that was beautiful. I'm recovering from a back injury and that was doable and safe. Had to really tighten up to do a lot of that, but it was slow enough to focus on that.Thank you, you are amazing!
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin