What Motivates you?<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 3864

What Motivates you?
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 3864

Watch this Tutorial
Great work Neidra and thank you for your input - you have such a lovely style. I am so blessed in that I was inspired by my own Pilates teachers and knew I wanted to know more, and then it just 'clicked' - the mind body connection, the service of others and wanting to inspire and help others in their own bodies (love the 'practice makes progress' mantra!). I also can serve others in anxiety and mental health as in part I came to Pilates for that reason. But, I have worked hard for a University teaching career and don't feel quite ready to give that up. So I am combining both and embracing the new opportunities. I am ME, nobody else, and I am unique:))
1 person likes this.
Louise D
1 person likes this.
Hi Niedra. Thank you for sharing your experience! It’s good to go back to the basics, the begining. To remind myself why I am doing this. Sometimes I feel like an imposter and I have to  convince myself I’m the expert. The first weeks of teaching were much more difficult than I thought (I’m just starting). And reading other expert’s posts reassures me that I am not alone feeling this. I know I’m at the right place because of the wonderful feeling I have when I finish teaching a class. I will continue watching your course and continue growing. 
Niedra Gabriel
Louise I applaude you! Keep teaching, you will dilute the insecurity as you see more and more how much of a difference you are making. y
Yes, we all have inner self doubts and thoughts, but,  this is totally separate from the good that we share as teachers. YOu are not alone, and please treasure the good feelings at the end of class and revisit them often, during the day, important to practice good feelings, us humans normally like to practice  just the bad ones.  
1 person likes this.
Thank you for  helping me clarify what moves me and why.  I'm excited to go on this journey with you, Niedra!  You've been a touchstone for me since I signed on to Pilates Anytime.  Thank you for being who you are. 
Niedra Gabriel
Karin  this is wonderful, you just uncovered a gem inside you that will power your journey.   Thank you for your comment, I am humbled to know I have been a contribution to your growth.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra, for inspiration video. I enjoy your questions and remind myself why I'm become Pilate and when I want to be in 5-10years 
Denna D
1 person likes this.
Hi just starting as a teacher and new to this site and community. I’m so happy to be here. This is exactly what I was looking for. I got here by making connections with other instructors in my outside world. Watching this first module only affirmed to me that I am on the right path! The things I’ve been thinking about and why I started and the excitement I have for this right now are all coming up. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Denna thank you for your comment and I am so glad you are doing this course. As a new teacher it will affirm so much and set you up with conscious skills to navigate your work and vision
Thank you Niedra Gabriel  and everyone contribution here.  I'm also working towards my last few months of instructor training. I must say it is very encouraging  to read through all the comments here during this unusual and uncertain times.  
I also have transit to Pilates last year.  Maria... I know how it felt when the courage was just built up to that level and made a plunge.  But I must say, I have no regret to make that decision since then.  After watching this first video, I realise how important it is to build this foundation strong because I truly believe that Pilates can help many people as a person.  
51-60 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin