What Does Success Mean?<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Discussion 3883

What Does Success Mean?
Niedra Gabriel
Discussion 3883

Watch this Discussion
Thank you Kristi..........so good to be able to tap into reliable and correctly created pilates classes. Really really appreciate it and on top of that such amazing teachers and coaches.  Niedra you are incredible.........such a great guidance course x
Alessandra  F
Thank you Niedra for the course. Lots of insights, tips etc...
This platform has been so important for all of us and even more going through Covid-19. Thank you 
1 person likes this.
Dear Niedra, I had promised to keep you updated about my pilates journey and life! I have successfully passed my exams to become a BASI Pilates Mat Trainer three weeks ago. I found a lot of joy in this education! I have started right away to teach and offer my service to all kind of people! The feedback is so positive and I am very inspired to go deeper in this journey and decided to do the comprehensive program as well! Thank you again and thank you Kristi for creating such a fantastic platform!
Niedra Gabriel
Jutta So lovely to read your post and share about what you are up to. gaining insight and turning up for yourself and your clients will keep your life abundant and rich.
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin