Moving Environments Mat 1<br>Jared Kaplan<br>Class 3904

Moving Environments Mat 1
Jared Kaplan
Class 3904

Watch this Class
Nikki Goncagül Birgit  You each nailed it: precision, deliberate pace to help you connect, proprioceptive feedback with functional carryover and assistance for your clients!  Thanks for taking class with me!  Look forward to hearing how it goes with your own clients =)
This is the kind of work I love to teach! The bar giving us placement feedback is such an awesome tool! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge! What a gift!
Kimra You're so welcome!  Great that it's useful for your teaching and sessions! 
Can you share a link to buy the exact rod? Thanks
Loving your style of teaching Jared, it speaks so much to what I do and how I like to be curious with these smaller movements and to layer the movement too. Thanks so much for the ideas for using the dowel (which I was going to pass on to someone else as I hadn’t used them in ages). Much appreciation to you 🙏
Maryam
Thank you Jared Kaplan . i did with broom stick. very mindful  movements!
Thanks so much Jared!  I really appreciate how this series entrains the proprioception and challenges where we think we are in space.  Especially important for home practice without eyes on us.  Really deep work neurologically!  I will be repeating this series until I absorb it well enough to guide my students through it as a therapist.  Genius!
Rina S
I so much appreciate that this class showed up in my "Picks for the Day." Now my only question is, how did I miss it all these years? I have issues with posture, and this class left me feeling like I have an invisible stick gently against my spine reminding me to stand up.
Hi Jared, I have not seen this idea anywhere else so if this is your idea, I find it interesting and good. Thank you for sharing! I am grateful. Is the first exercise swaying the hips and femur about the femur placement in the hip joint? I felt the two sides differed. Are they supposed to become more even  after the repetitions? Placing the dowel on the spine is good. Stabilizes the awareness of the spine. What if someone has scoliosis. Would you first deal with that bringing the spine as centered as you can for that person? Then put the bar on top? I am sure I will have more questions later. Thank you.
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin