Why Transitions Matter<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 3916

Why Transitions Matter
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 3916

Watch this Class
Eva T Judith Paula Louise  Thanks for asking! I no longer classify as having osteoporosis. But this is NOT a class for those with osteoporosis. The Buff Bones® classes are for that as are a few of my early classes on Pilates Anytime.
 Eva T I'm glad you inquired about osteopenia - more fractures have been reported in that classification than in osteoporosis, so a 'strong core' does not change the exercise protocol. What CAN change protocol is the individual's medical history. 
Jennifer Marlene mimito You're so right (insert embarrassed emoji)! Not sure how I skipped that part of the sequence cause it's one of my favorites of this class -- I'll just pretend that I was testing you to see if you could remember the sequence on your own to do it on the next side! LOL Thanks for noticing. 
1 person likes this.
Love the flow of the class, also would like to join the others in regards to osteoporosis and spinal flexion please. 
Cristi W
Loved this! I have been known to forget something myself a time or 2😁 I will definitely be implementing a lot of these transitions in my classes. Also, love Lisa Hubbard! Thank you
Arielle P
Hi! Mermaid sequence was skipped on the other side. Why would you post the video still if you know there is something missing? Id love to retake when the whole sequence is balanced. 
Fantastic class Rebekah! Thank you for the great ideas.
Great class! I think that you forgot the other side of the mermaid?
Definitely exemplifies flow.  Love the hammock idea with the mat. Had only seen it with a towel.  Better as everyone has a mat.  Thank you very much.  Loved the class
Trisha S
good class but i think you missed the mermaid on the left side
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin