Magic Circle Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3940

Magic Circle Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 3940

Watch this Class
Samantha F
1 person likes this.
Awrrr, I’ve just shared a lot of this class with my class🤗- they loved it and screamed lots!!  😂Especially from the hamstring stretches...OMG taking the leg over and then drawing back the hip (yes I just managed to remember shoulders down lol) WOW lots of great different things for me to try Thank you Thank you Thank you 😘👍
Btw, I really like the way you teach, in the way that you let us know what, where and how you feel things and share with us every single thing that comes into your mind, I think;)😁👍 ...never change pls😘
Samantha F
I am super delighted with these Push-ups🤗 Thank you ... watching ladies in their middle to late 70’s accomplishing full press-ups in perfect alignment, they were so excited this morning achieving it plus very excited much younger ladies feeling the same sense of achievement 🎉😍 Thank you Kristi xx
I really appreciate these comments so much. Thank you all!   Samantha the image you shared of your students made my day and I appreciate your  kind words too. See you all again soon! xx
The ring was so helpful in almost every one of the exercises! I like the advanced variations for clients who want a challenge! I really like your diamond shaped legs with heels together! Many clients can’t find their center!
Soooo good. My big feet really helped me today. My long arms did not. :) Love this one, Kristi!
This was a true breath of fresh air, and challenging in a unique way! I'll be back for this :)
Marion G
My triceps say thank you!!
Really learned how the circle can be used creatively! The push ups will be helpful for my older clients too! Thanks Kristi 💗
Thanks Kristi - always love your creativity. Keep up the great work - this resource is very much appreciated:) Sarah
Loved this.... thank you
21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin