10 Years of Pilates Anytime<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 3976

10 Years of Pilates Anytime
Pilates Anytime
Special 3976

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! Happy 10 years!  Looking forward to many more years with Pilates Anytime!!
3 people like this.
I don’t know what I would do without PilatesAnytime! I get to take classes with the top people in the world of Pilates! I learn SO much and am able to pass that on to my classes. You have so many features, new classes all the time, free workshops, conversations and opportunities for continuing Ed. The access you give us is incredible! One of the first things I do everyday is check PikatesAnytime. I would love to see a segment on how you started this and what you went through. Thank you for all you do for us!
1 person likes this.
Congratulations, you have helped me be a much better teacher! Thank you :)
2 people like this.
I LOVE Pilates Anytime!!  Congratulations and thank you for making the best idea ever a reality!!!!  I am so grateful to all of you for creating this beautiful, supportive community.  Thanks to you, my health and quality of life have greatly improved.  
1 person likes this.
congratulations! 💖💖💖

where are the 2019 bloopers? 🤭😋🤸‍♀️

Maria Ines I
10 years ago, Pilates Anytime opened a big space of opportunities for  us, Pilates Instructors and practitioners to DO and BREATH Pilates on our lives. Your amazing dedication, professionalism and enthusiasm is so contagious. My best wishes for you and the all team of Pilates Anytime. Thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! You help me so much with my personal practice and teaching and I don't know where I'd be without you. Here's to the next 10 years!! Love XX
2 people like this.
Hi Judit, we are working on the bloopers. They will be out soon.
1 person likes this.
A Big Congratulations.. Pilates Anytime has helped me greatly not only in my personal practice but teaching as well....Thank-you!!!
This beautiful video made me tear up a lil bit! In a great way! 
I truly don’t know what I would have done without PA. It has been my saving grace. Many days, it was all I had to look forward to, to feel better in my body and mind. I am so grateful for you all, such amazing and inspiring teachers and leaders in the Pilates industry. Keep doing what you do, because you are all making a difference in the lives of so many of us out here.
Much love, respect and gratitude.
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin