Buns and Guns Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3974

Buns and Guns Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3974

Watch this Class
Katie M
1 person likes this.
Sidelying glute work was amazing.  So much better doing than on a mat trying to work the same difficult to reach glutes that I need to strengthen.
1 person likes this.
Loved loved loved this class! Best total body workout! Appreciate your very clear instructions Amy. Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
Always love your clear concise classes! And nice and calm energy!
1 person likes this.
Great flow from your class as usual. Thanks for a great workout love the glute challenges. I need to work on them myself can't wait to get better at it.
ADA Jennifer Carla  Katie thank you all so very much for taking the time to leave a message for me!!! I can't tell you how much brighter my day is now!!  :)
2 people like this.
For a novice doing it home alone, it's helpful if at the start mention of which springs to apply is made. One can always adjust them thereafter. The level of the class is set so presumably for most people they would apply. Was keen to do your session but was put off when springs weren't specified at the start.
1 person likes this.
Awesome class - as always!! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thanks 😊 thanks quarantined in Saudi since early March and you today Amy made my day ! Fortunate to take your class .
Jules thank you for this feedback and I'm usually pretty good about indicating spring tensions.  I'll pay more attention. So happy you took the class however.  Sonia and Candace thank you SO much for your kind words!!  We're in this together and I'm so happy you can get some motivation and inspiration from moving with me!
I loved this class, Amy, thank you - really fun and well paced, didn't think 'when will this be over' once!! (You didn't give any time for the lazy part of my brain to say 'stop you want to go back to bed') 
AWESOME :)
31-40 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin