Strength and Power Tower<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3973

Strength and Power Tower
Erika Quest
Class 3973

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Kristi Cooper  YES, Kristi! Such an honor to have you take class with me. I'm so grateful and much love, Erika
Erika Quest
sandyjgrant Awesome, Sandy! It TOTALLY does the trick for all you wrote and I enjoy a little "let's just get this done and get on with it" while actually feeling like you worked out vs. just lied down on a roller (guilty, lol). Much love, Erika
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing Erika!  I loved the flow and standing balance work, awesome practice!:) Yes, movement is healing! 
Erika Quest
Michele You are so very welcome, Michele! Thank YOU for taking class with Nico and I. Loved shooting this tower session. Much love, Erika
Paula S
1 person likes this.
I Loved your class!! i am pregnant now and I can actually do most of the work of this repertoire which is great to get the hips prepared for the labour and birthing. thanks for sharing!! I also follow you on instagram. LOVE YOUR WORK!!!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Paula WOOHOO! This standing working out SO perfect for you right now, with baby on board. How awesome, Paula! Thanks fo taking class with Nico and I and it's my pleasure. I am so honored you took the time. Much love, Erika
Sarah P
1 person likes this.
I was really sweating.  Intense, powerful total body and thank goodness fast on my days when I have to get it done quickly. 
Erika Quest
Sarah Believe you me, Nico and I were sweating along with you! HA! Glad you enjoyed and happy you took class with us. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I really liked this workout, great fresh ideas! 
Erika Quest
Kate WOOHOO! I'm so glad, Kate. Thanks for taking class with Nico and I. Much love, Erika
41-50 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin