Standing Upper Body Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3975

Standing Upper Body Workout
Amy Havens
Class 3975

Watch this Class
Cynthia G yes, a bit deceptive I agree.  Thanks for taking it with me!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy-great ideas and I'm excited to share them with clients who have challenges lying on the roller but will benefit from the opening, alignment and strengthening movements-especially during lockdown and working from home.
Gratitude and best wishes from the UK.
Deana wonderful, how did your clients like some of these movements?  Happy to hear you enjoyed this and found some things useful for yourself and clients too.  I'm missing my UK friends and wishing you all so much health and joy!!!

1 person likes this.
Very helpful class.  With the pushups I found my wrists rolling off the wall and I found it easier with my arms placed higher up.  Is that the body's escape route to take the work from the intended muscles or anatomical related.  I am not experiencing any pain with the movements.  I do find I cannot reach the wall with the wrists remaining on  the wall.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy :)
Lisa P Susana P  thank you, and great feedback Susana P  glad you found the right position for you on the wall push ups
Maria P
2 people like this.
While there are many excellent instructors out there, including on PA, Amy Havens is undoubtedly one of the best instructors- clear instructions, in- depth knowledge of her work and well-balanced personality. Thank you Amy!
Maura R
2 people like this.
Hi Amy, this is Maura from sunny Italy. I am a beguinner level 1/2. Thank you for all your advices and lessons: I love them! You're such a wonderful teacher that I feel for the first time I really love pilates.

You know, here in Italy we are a long way from the real concept of Pilates and there are so few really skilled teachers that it is very difficult to find one in your area.
Thanks to your lessons and your clear and precise explanations, I can do Pilates at home on my own.
I am grateful to have discovered PilatesAnytime and you are my favourite teacher.
I wish you all the best!
1 person likes this.
Maria P --- I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
1 person likes this.
Maura R  -- thank you sweet one, for this deeply thoughtful comment.  My aim is to teach, to be clear with the intentions of our exercises, to help students and other teachers to connect, cue and inspire others.  It's with support from people like you who really make teaching a fulfilling endeavor for me!  If you ever have any other specific questions that you feel I can help you with, please reach out.  
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin