Mat for Stress Relief<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3987

Mat for Stress Relief
Amy Havens
Class 3987

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
By the way Amy, if you have similar ideas for the Reformer I would loooove to see them!  :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy Havens I did this first thing in the morning after rolling out of bed....lovely way to start the day! 
Anastasiia Viekua
Thanks a lot! I was rather tired after teaching whole day and this class returned me all my energy back. Whoa!
1 person likes this.
Thank you ;)
1 person likes this.
i woke up with neck and lower back pain following with a severe headache this morning and have decided to take this class; I feel much better now ;thank you so much Amy
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
I am having one of those days, just getting out of bed was tough. As I started this class, I thought to myself how am I even going to complete this class. But with the music, giving permission to my body to just be, and you reminding us to just breath I was able to complete and feeling so much better having done so. Would love more of these type classes. Thank you for this beautiful class, Amy!
Thank you all so much Nadine Louise Leila Nikki Julia R Kerry Anastasiia Juliet!!
Cigdem Laurie -- your comments are so meaningful to me.  Stress is real and it seems that this type of class or 'workout' suits many of us from time to time.  Sometimes it is very difficult to get motivated, I agree Laurie -- and this type of movement session can be just right at those times.  I'll be doing more of these classes soon... seems like they are appreciated... and needed.  I appreciate you gals!!
1 person likes this.
Dear Amy thank you! This morning my group class just loved your restorative mat flow with music after some classical mat workout - a real success! Big big thank you for your guidance and for being there for us 🙏
Hello Olga , thank you so much for this comment and I'm so happy that you and your group class enjoyed this too.  I'm here for you all.. now more than ever!
31-40 of 182

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin