Athletic Wunda Chair<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 3997

Athletic Wunda Chair
Maria Leone
Class 3997

Watch this Class
This was second class with you today, loving your teaching style, this was fun and challenging, still got to work on the headstand, plenty of time to practice as we are in lockdown and housebound. Thank god for pilatesanytime, always and especially now! Thank you Maria
Awesome workout, I deffo need more practice esp on the hand stand towards the end, thank you
Great Wunda chair workout class.  The sequencing was quick, only three spring changes with classical and seemless transitions.  This is definitely one I will do again.   Thank you!!!
I really enjoyed this class. Thank you so much. It made my body feel great and perked up my mood immensely after a morning of home-schooling two little ones whilst entertaining a toddler in lockdown. I managed to fit this in while the youngest napped and the others played in the garden. Thank goodness for teachers like you and for Pilates Anytime right now.  
Raymond Harris
Thank you Maria,  Loved the session. I also love evovled exercises and different ways of teaching. When you said 'shit I lost it' shows you are human (very relatable).  Cheers Raymond
Thank you Raymond!!  I would really be cursing now since chair has sort of fell out of my rotation.  Please post and tag me @bodylinela when and if you do the workout again.  I would love to "see" you.  Also Insta live Thursday at noon for a while.
Such a great class, thank you!
Thank you, Pilates A/Time love classes with printable pics
Thank you Maria, love your 30 min classes best value.
I loved it!! nice athletic, challenging. Got into sweating :)
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin