Jump Board Interval Workout<br>John Garey<br>Class 4001

Jump Board Interval Workout
John Garey
Class 4001

Watch this Class
Jenny D
A little,late but loved it. Thanks john
Jennifer M
That was so fun! I want more! Made me smile the whole time!
Viv C
Loved it! what a great workout - definitely got the heart rate up. would you be able to please send me the workout notes as sometimes I don't have access to the internet - thanks John
Chauntelle M
I don't usually leave comments, but I have to for this video. It is one of my favorites and I think it's because the movements are not overly complicated so you can really focus on squeezing (literally) everything out of them. John created a jump board video that truly works all parts of the legs and gets your heart going without needing to be a cardio guru or pilates expert to get through, but yet, it's by no means only a beginner's workout. Good job!   The video includes a great mix of arm work and stretching as well to give a great full-body workout.  All of this combined with Mr. Garey's lovely demeanor make for a workout I come back to time and time again. Thanks for making this!
Teresa
awesome
SO good!
Louise D
Love this workout!! 
LeenaM
this was my favorite so far. wish it was longer
John, I've known you for years, always professional, fun & great workouts. thanks for being creative. Annie
This is my favorite cardio workout on PA. The springs were just a tad heavy for me so I adjusted them but I could do all the moves and look forward to doing this workout routinely! John is the top-of-the-line instructor! All of his videos are fun, easy to understand and I appreciate his enthusiasm for pilates! 

51-60 of 73

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin