Mat Basics<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4022

Mat Basics
Kristi Cooper
Class 4022

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I started watching this a week ago. I am not new to Pilates but I have new physical limitations. This is really helping me to build myself up to where I used to be. 😊
Louise A
1 person likes this.
 I found this so helpful. I'm fairly fit - I can run and walk but an illness has forced me to slow down. Although I've tried various 'beginner' pilates classes over the years - I've never been taught the basics and have found the lack of core strength has put me off. I will definitely be doing this class over and over until I've grasped the breathing and basic exercises.  Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
loved this class - so nice getting back to basics 
1 person likes this.
Postpartum Pilates instructor here! This was perfect, great reconnect for me! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Kristi, 
Thank you for creating this back to basics feel great class. Your insightful cues are always on point, making me feel the work in a more joyful & poignant way! This workout is wonderful to come back to, and wake-up the body, especially when it has become a bit stagnant during this time of life. Wishing you and your dear ones all well, happy and safe. With gratitude, Rena
Leybee
1 person likes this.
Wasn't super into it in the beginning until we got to minute 12 and I felt the BURN! Thanks for the basics.
Clare V
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a wonderful class, Kristi! I'm in my postpartum period after baby #2 and I so appreciate a gentle class through the basics. In particular, the cue "exhale first" when doing a chest lift was very helpful to me today. I needed that reminder of connection.
It's always nice to go through the basic class exercises! Thanks so much Kristi
CHRISTINE M
1 person likes this.
Very nice workout. The basics are more challenging that I recall! Wonderful focus. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Nice basics.  Liked especially the swan prep because it helps insure people not collapsing into their low back as using the arms to prop oneself up can do.
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin