Creative Mat Combinations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4008

Creative Mat Combinations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4008

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
Tracy S thank you for letting me know that you thought my class was excellent and for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Melinda Asimakos so appreciate your thoughtful and detailed comment. Especially not only you enjoyed the creative combinations you also felt the journey that the class offered. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Becky R you so much for moving with me 🙏🏻
Lauren B
A really refreshing style of matwork. I loved the creative and structured approach. And "don't let the spice ruin the integrity of the dish" was just poetic!
Viktor Uygan
Lauren B Happy to hear you find my class was creative and structure. I love eating and looks like can’t stop talking about food even when I am teaching 🤣. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor you are my favourite pilates teacher in the world.  I love all your classes.  So do all my members of my gym.  Thank you please keep making more and more videos.  
SUSAN P
Loved the class.  Great pace, clear instructions, and really good combinations of postures.
Great brain workout, too! Seamless blend of exercises. Your cues had me smiling ☺
Thank you Viktor! It was an amazing session and my first on PilatesAnytime. :)
Viktor Uygan
Brenda D I am very humbled by your comments. Thank you so much for moving with me 🙏🏻
451-460 of 478

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin