Mat for Thorax and Planks<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 4016

Mat for Thorax and Planks
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 4016

Watch this Class
Katherine, Thank You for appreciating this class. I am sorry we were not able to meet in London this summer. I May be in London and Glasgow in September. Congratulations on your discovery of movement material that inspires
Deb F
1 person likes this.
I loved your class. It seems to be helping with kinks in my neck.  I am going to repeat this class for a bit.
Judith H
2 people like this.
commin up and over your mic box XD dying, she is a genius and so funny
Anna K
1 person likes this.
Love this, as always with your classes, it is packed with wonderful information and guidance on developing our sensory understanding of ourselves and the infinite interconnections within/out. Thank you Elizabeth.
1 person likes this.
This has become one of my go-to movement practices and I always do a few of these movements before beginning planks. I think moving the shoulder joints in a few directions first prepares my body to support itself in planks. Thank-you for introducing this to me!
1 person likes this.
These gentle explorations and then gradually moving to more challenging (long lever) explorations are a gift! Thank you Elizabeth!
Alison D
1 person likes this.
Such effective prep, thank you so much for your enlightenment. 
A pleasure always! I am hoping to incorporate this into an overall body, core, arm strength program for my niece doing aerial silks;) mahalo🌺
Diana P
1 person likes this.
Your voice is so soothing and just loved the progressing moves and flow of the class. Really enjoyed it. Thank you 😊 
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, thank you 
61-70 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin