Creative Reformer Variations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4007

Creative Reformer Variations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4007

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Natalie,
I am so grateful that you reached out and let me know that you thought my class was great and  Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Kimberly,
Thank you so much for moving with me and for not only 1 but 4 thumbs up 🙏🤣  
Gerri M
1 person likes this.

always amazing ,,,loved it from the standing footwork to side lying variations and the single arm saw..magnificent
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Gerri , so humbled by your comment and happy to hear you loved the standing work as well as the transitions that I provide between exercises. Thank you for moving with me :) 🙏
Katie H
1 person likes this.
 loved everything about this class. It is challenging yet each move feels good. On my favourites list. Thank you. P.s. How fantastic is the smiling body scan at the end. 
Viktor Uygan
Hi mark, so happy to hear that you enjoyed the class, I also made it to your favorite list. Thank you for moving with me and keep up with the smiling body scan 😀
Amazing!
Viktor Uygan
Hi Tanya , so happy to know that you thought my class was amazing 😄. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Rebecca H
1 person likes this.
This was wonderful, thank you Viktor for sharing with us. I really cannot wait to do this again. So creative. 
Jane Y
1 person likes this.
Thank you Viktor for the creative class plan! I especially love the warm down and all the positive vibes at the end of the class. It was the highlight of my day
101-110 of 130

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin