Athletic Mat Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4034

Athletic Mat Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4034

Watch this Class
Michele M
Awesome class! I loved all those planks and leg lifts too!  Thanks for sharing!:) 
Delia this was fantastic! It was well paced, cueing was precise and I loved the creative use of the weighted balls. Going to do this one again today! 
Carol W
Great class and great pacing. Thank you.
Lorie H
First class with you. I enjoyed your personality and alignment cues. Especially like the all 4s arm to side and opposite leg long variation for sacral/lat/cross body strength. Thank you.
Gosha McClung
Awesome, challenging class, with intelligent and fun cues! Thank you..I need a shower now Best!
Delia, I really enjoyed this class.  Your cues and creative movements were excellent.  I, too, used 2# dumb bells which worked great.  For the heel life moves, I used Franklin mini rollers which also worked great.  Body and mind felt fabulous at the end.  THANK YOU
Laurence F
Great class! Challenging and innovative, great cues and pleasant atmosphere. Going straight into my Favourite Classes!
AnnS
Right on! This is such a superb class, Delia! My teasers are sad but I'll get there! Thank you for such perfect cues--you're so talented.
awesome class! 
Nice class! I added 5lb leg weights. I started with 3 lbs hand weights, but found that 5lb hand weights worked better for me. I had fun and good a good workout.  It was nice to see Kristi in the class. I just took one her classes yesterday. Thanks Delia:) 
41-50 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin