Upper Body Stretch Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4055

Upper Body Stretch Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4055

Watch this Class
Mel W awesome to hear.  Yes.  There is a lower body stretch and a workout class coming soon.  Take care. 
1 person likes this.
This was so perfect for my tense neck and tight shoulders.  Loved exploring the angles to zero in on where the holds are. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
My left thoracic spine was horrifically tight. After I practiced this video, I seemed to snap out of it. This is my second time doing this.
1 person likes this.
Wow new ways to stretch on the reformer. Love it!
1 person likes this.
Gorgeous stretches - THANK YOU x
Anne , Amy jeannene Debra the possibilities to explore seem to be endless. Thanks for being open.  Lower body stretching class will come out soon.  

Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow my chest/ head/neck and shoulders fell so much more open! Just added this class to my favorite classes:) Thank you for sharing Sarah!:)
Oksana P
1 person likes this.
What a yummy class! Loved all the movements and the release the gentle pull of the spring offers. So creative. My very tense achy neck and shoulders are so much happier now :) not to forget the thoracic! It should be my daily morning routine. Thank you so much, Sarah. Looking forward to doing your lower body stretch class.
1 person likes this.
Some of those stretches really snuck up on me, thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Felt achy and old going in to class and after class felt great. If that doesn't define a great class, I don't know what does!  FAVORITE!  Thank you so much
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin