Restorative-Style Mat<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4035

Restorative-Style Mat
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4035

Watch this Class
So enjoyed your class . The rodeo buckle visual  is pretty cool and the child's pose to kneeling side kick choreography, lovely.  
this was just the stretch I needed this morning.  Tight everything these days, so I'll be doing it all again tomorrow.  Thank you Delia!
Definitely wasn't super energized this afternoon... Took your class to give myself a little breather, but am so glad you snuck in some great strengthening work! I needed it and now I feel so much better! Thanks for a fun and flowy class :) 
Tracy B
Fantastic session, loved the transition thru side kneeling with the yummy side stretch.....
1 person likes this.
Hi Delia! Met you in Pasadena at BB training several years ago~ I'm an aging fitgirl with more wonks and barnacles than I like to admit! So pilates and reformer are my new "thing". Worked ICU(Covid vents make my joints and bones scream after 2 consecutive 13 hour shifts) all weekend, and grudgingly did a 3 mile walk, body hurt, so decided to  try my free trial - and saw your name.....this was PERFECT....hip is not throbbing, 4 herniated discs are soothed and I feel up to the rest of the day.   THank you soooo much...your cues make the exercises so efffective.....Blessings to you and your girls, hope you all are well!
Jill S
Wonderful class, thank you so much, I feel amazing after that. Brilliant cueing too. Thank you
thankU so much, it felt wonderful!
Thalia R
amazing class
Curtis C
This is a superb session. Delia is a study in detail and purpose: feel well and move freely.  The title is exactly right-- restorative.
Hanna S
This was to me not a level 2 class and quite dangerous to anyone with hip or lower back problems. Think it should be changed to an advanced level.
61-70 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin