Day 2: Extension<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4039

Day 2: Extension
Carrie Pages
Class 4039

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I grumbled when I saw it was an extension class because that’s usually my least favorite but I found many exercises actually felt good! I could not hold the single arm swan lift for longer than a second and I held a very sloppy back bend for maybe two seconds (but at least I tried) and then enjoyed watching your very impressive back bend!
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
Good class,  and very clear that the backbend was the final destination (and lots of prep to get there). While I'm not strong enough to have completed the full backbend, the rest was accessible. Discovered a tightness in the forearms/wrists that was part of the issue in doing the full backbend. Any suggestions for how to create more flexibility and strength there? Thank you for the series!
1 person likes this.
The class was nice and I did all the exercices withouth worries, but just can't get into the back bend. I always get stock where my head touches the ground and that feels very uncomfortable on my neck while my arms just won't push me towards the sky... It's my 2020 goal, but 5 months have passed and I am not really closer :o(
Any other suggestions?
1 person likes this.
i probably have the strength to do a full back bend, but I doubt i'll ever now for sure because I am just not flexible in that way. But I did really enjoy the class, and feel wonderfully lengthened  afterwards. I am now going to do Tash's 30 minute standing class to balance out my workout. I did the same thing yesterday and it was a great combo. Thanks again Carrie:) 
1 person likes this.
Just right! Loved!!
Rachel N
1 person likes this.
Great teacher.  Thank you!
Margo W
1 person likes this.
Really enjoying the efficiency of the challenge.  I have limits with upper back and could not get upper body up for back bend.  The swan variations are challenging but accomplishable.Any suggestions to build that upper body support and strength?  I see someone else had a similiar/issue/question
1 person likes this.
This was delicious. My 58-year-old bones couldn’t do the backbend so I did the bow pose instead from yoga. Felt great.
1 person likes this.
This was so brilliant. What great instruction - what great queuing. Thank you !!!!!!!
Ryon P
1 person likes this.
I am tight like a tiger. Haha Doing this class made me aware of that. Hopefully flexibility and free range motion will come the more consistent I am? I am doing Pilates for my running en-devours 
71-80 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin