Day 10: Put it All Together
Carrie Pages
Class 4047

Watch this Class
Tracey R
1 person likes this.
Amazing, amazing, amazing, I loved it! Thank you Carrie
1 person likes this.
Such a great challenge, and love how you integrated moves from all of the classes. Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious, looking forward to doing these 10 days again!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Carrie for these 10 days! They were challenging and fun at the same time! 
1 person likes this.
Loved it!
1 person likes this.
This is the best Pilates challenge I have done😊
 It was challenging and innovative but the time commitment made it accessible for me. 
And Kerry’s enthusiasm IS inspiring. 🌟
1 person likes this.
No back bend  for me but worked really hard and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Will definitely o back over . Thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Carrie that was fun, can’t do the big back bend yet but closer than I was at the start! Lots of great exercises
1 person likes this.
Carrie thank you for the fun challenge. Day 2 and 3 were my favorites!!! They all were yummy to do and play around with. Yes, I was sore from most of the days.
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful challenge! Thank I so much, Carrie. Definitely learnt a lot and will happily do it again soon to check on my own improvements!
1 person likes this.
Bravo Carrie! The whole series was energetic, dynamic and full of fun variations. I look forward to watching again and making improvements in my body. Thank you for your inspiration and positivity!!!
21-30 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin