Cardio Fun<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 4119

Cardio Fun
Tracey Mallett
Class 4119

Watch this Class
Mira G
1 person likes this.
Can I do this without running shoes?barefoot on a thick mat?x
Been doing this every day it really pushes me and hopefully I’ll get back in shape before I start teaching again. Thank you again high 5 :)
Christine T
Great!!! I LOVE cardio on pilates anytime. It's not all or nothing. I love pilates more than cardio yes but please put more cardio on for our health benefits, this along with thousands of pilates videos covers everything for me and many others I bet. Thank you Tracey.
Lovely little heart rate up mini session Thank you! Like someone mentioned its not Pilates but its just a little extra thought for the people stuck at home in this pandemic time and give them mor energy¡ Just just one additional comment :) Personally I wouldnt have choosen the roll down with the heart high but rather after the cool down Thanks again
I did this on barefoot on my mat Purfect!
Thank you so much!  As a Pilates Instructor, I appreciate a little bit of cardio.  I haven't been able to do it since March.  It was great, and I'll do it again.
MARY M
Great to have a cardio option, would love to see more and longer options too!  
Great quick cardio! Loved the Latin music 😁. This kind of rhythmic cardio is the only kind of floor cardio I enjoy anymore.
Love everything you do, Tracey!  Needed a high energy boost.  Just so much fun!  
I had so much fun Tracey, you are so creative! Loved your tennis btw :o)
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin